Whether you are setting up the nursery for a new arrival or planning ahead for Christmas or a special birthday, Toys"R"Us Layby is a great way to take time to pay!
Layby Terms and Conditions
- A non refundable Administration Fee of $7.50 will be charged for each Layby.
- A minimum transaction value of $200, not including the Administration Fee, is required in order to create a Layby.
- A minimum deposit of 10% of the total of the Layby is required.
- Regular payments must be made fortnightly as part of the Layby payment plan.
- Layby payment plans can be 4 to 26 weeks in length, and payments can be made in store.
- Your Layby must be collected by the due date.
- The service fee is payable on the Layby, and is not refundable.
- Payments can only be made in person at the store of purchase. You are not entitled to take delivery of any of the goods until all instalments have been paid.
- Photographic proof of identity and proof of purchase must be presented when creating a Layby, collecting the goods or terminating the Layby.
- Cancellation by TRU: If payment of an instalment is not received by the due date or the goods become unavailable due to circumstances beyond TRU’s control, TRU may cancel the Layby. Following cancellation, TRU will refund the payments received, less the non-refundable service fee.
- Cancellation by you: You may cancel the Layby if you attend the store of purchase and request that the Layby be cancelled. TRU will refund the payments received, less the non-refundable service fee, and a $10.00 termination charge.
TRU takes your privacy seriously. Find out more at: http://www.toysrus.com.au/privacy-policy/w1/i1002208
Information collected from the transaction will be used for the purposes of processing your Layby. This information may also be given to an external mail service provider for the purposes of sending you reminder letters.